- Lydia Wood-Power uses encryption technology to protect sensitive or personal information that is used on this site.
If you wish to disable cookies on your computer, or choose to modify your cookies in any manner, certain materials and/or services on the website may not be available to you, the site may not recognise you when you return to the site, or retain any items you have previously placed in your basket after you leave the site.
Your Name and Address
- We will send you copies of our catalogues and offers by post as they are published. If you do not wish to receive future catalogues, please let us know.
Your Email Address
- We never make our email list available to any 3rd parties. You can opt out of email communications from us at any time either by contacting customer services or clicking the unsubscribe link in one of our emails. If you are signed up you will receive exciting news of all that is happening at Lydia Wood-Power Jewellery including advance notice of sales, new ranges, special offers, last order dates information and much more.
As with all your data, your email address is stored securely and treated with respect.
In order to improve your email experience, please note that our emails use open tracking to monitor activity, such as whether an email was received, opened, or whether any links in the email were clicked.
General Data Practices
- By visiting lydiawoodpower.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this document. We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We keep it on a secure server and we fully comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
When you shop on our site, we will ask you to input and will collect personal information about you. We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, browser type). You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this website and its services to you
- To administer this website
- To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- You should also be aware that we are entitled to provide your personal and/or user information if requested to do so in relation to investigations of suspected illegal activities by the police or any other regulatory or government authority.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.